Fire Warden Training Course
Our Fire Warden training course (AS3745-2010) provides participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively fulfill their duties as a fire warden in the event of an emergency. Providing both public and private training throughout Australia and New Zealand, Healthcorp’s professional industry trainers will teach you the knowledge, skills and confidence to respond to or manage an emergency situation.
Healthcorp’s nationally recognised Fire Warden training course is provided in accordance with the requirements of AS3745-2010. This course is suitable for companies and organisations which require selected members of staff to be trained as building fire wardens, and will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage building emergencies
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skill to effectively fulfill their duties as a warden in the event of an emergency.
- WH&S requirements and current legislation
- Warden roles and responsibilities
- Building Safety
- Fire drills and fire prevention measures
- Evacuation and assembly priorities and procedures
- The R.A.C.E system of fire safety
- Fire, bomb threats, medical emergencies and other emergencies
- Identifying the correct fire extinguishers