Special requests or One on One courses, please contact Judy directly on her mobile (0431641497)
Please fill in the form below to make your booking OR QUICK BOOK A COURSE NOW
Note: Course Schedule and Course Availability is Below this form.
Training room is now at 10 Hickory Crt Buderim, QLD 4556
We can travel for courses onsite at your premises in Gympie, Noosa, Caboolture, Caloundra, Maroochydore, Sippy Downs, North Lakes, Brisbane, Ipswich and beyond – call for a quote
ASK NOW, Book Now!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Step 1: Contact us to schedule your training workshop
Step 2: We will confirm booking and all details about the course
Step 3: Please get a usi number at www.usi.gov.au
Step 4: You receive your certificate
FAQ on Courses
- Is the course Nationally Accredited? – Yes
- How many do we need for you to come to us for the training ? 3 minimal ( call for request if less )
- How old can you be to do an Accredited course? 14 ( younger if level of understanding and maturity advanced )
- How much does it cost? – Do you give student discounts? ( Ring me for a quote, I will match any competitor , Yes, I give student/pensioner discounts ) Group Pricing reduced with numbers….
- Do I have to do a workbook online before I can do the course? No – I can send you some prereading if you have Never done a course before.
- Can you help me if I can’t read, write, or understand English very well..? Yes – just let me know so I can take more time for you and assessment support.
- I am Blind- how can I do this course? I have Knee surgery and can’t get on the ground for CPR practical? – Please ring Judy – I have fully supported need courses and will take time to make you feel confident in what you can do…
- How long does it take ? (CPR New) – 2 hours, CPR ( refresher ) 1.hr, First Aid 4hrs
- I have a baby, can I bring her with me? Please call me and let me know and I will organise the best course for you to come to…and yes – you can bring your baby to CPR refresher courses
- Can I get my certificate on the day? – You can get a PDF ‘ copy on the day and originals posted to you within the week – I can also give you certified Letter of Attendance until the original certificate arrives.